Skip To Content

Athabasca University

Name Change

In order to have your name legally changed on your official AU record, you will be required to submit the Student Change of Information form.

Updated February 06 2018 by Student & Academic Services

AU, CANADA'S OPEN UNIVERSITY, is an internationally recognized leader in online and distance learning.