Previous Course Offerings
January 8, 2018 – April 20, 2018
- ANTH 610 - Environment, Traditional Cultures, and Sustainability
- EDST 630 - Transformative Learning for Social Change
- EDST 635 - Foundations of Education in Canada
- EDST 646 - Educational Administration, Policy, Leadership and Change
- HERM 501 - Issues in Heritage Resources Management
- HERM 561 - Advanced Issues in Interpretive Programming
- MAIS 601 - Making Sense of Theory in the Arts and Social Sciences
- MAIS 602 - Researching Society and Culture
- MAIS 606 - Academic Writing for Graduate Students
- MAIS 616 - Writing the Self: The Experience and Potential of Writing for Personal Development
- MAIS 617 - Creative Non-Fiction
- MAIS 623 - Introduction to Trends in New Media: Digital Humanities
- MAIS 628 - Gender and Sexuality
- MAIS 635 - Equality in Context
- MAIS 663 - Critical Race Theory in Global Context
- MAIS 665 - Cultural Studies: Reflections, Democratic Possibilities, and Futures
- MAIS 700 - Capstone Course: Integrating your MA-IS Studies and Research
MDDE Courses are not open to MyAU registrations
- MDDE 601 - Introduction to Distance Education and Training
- MDDE 614 - International Issues in Open and Distance Learning
- MDDE 651 - Gender Issues in Distance Education
MHST Courses are open to MyAU registrations. Note the following deadline registration dates for MHST courses:
- June 1st for September course start
- October 1st for January course start
- February 1st for May course start
- MHST 604 - Leadership Roles in Health
- MHST 620 - Culture and Health: Critical Perspectives
Be sure to check out our listing of Individualized Study courses, available at the start of every month. Students must register one month in advance of intended start date.
Note 1: For MDDE electives, The Centre for Distance Education registration deadlines and course registration fees apply. Enrollment may be limited. Students may be prioritized according to status. Not open for MyAU registrations; use Alternate Course Registration form.
Note 2: For MHST electives, The Centre for Nursing and Health Studies registration deadlines and course registration fees apply. Enrollment may be limited. Students may be prioritized according to status. Please note that the focus of the MHST courses listed above is geared toward health care practitioners. Not open for MyAU registrations; use Alternate Course Registration form.
Course Offering is contingent on a minimum enrollment of 10 students/course Athabasca University reserves the right to modify the list of available courses at any time.